Bali Trip: Theanna Eco Villa & Spa




















If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I've just returned from an amazing holiday to Bali. I had the most amazing time in one of the most gorgeous places ever and took some beautiful photos that I just had to share with you all! I've decided to split my Bali photos in to two posts, one being specific to where we stayed and the second being where to go, what to do, where to eat, etc. Hopefully you'll find this review of Theanna Eco Villa & Spa useful on your next trip to Bali!

We chose to stay at the Theanna Eco Villa & Spa after finding an amazing deal on Booking.com. We stayed in the Aine villa which, as you can see, is absolutely stunning! We were welcomed with beautiful rose petals covering the bed and filling the bath tub which was such a treat. The villa had a private pool as well as a gorgeous bathroom with a free standing bath that connected to the pool area. The villa itself was more than I could possibly ask for. The bed was super comfy, the bath was amazing (especially when filled with rose petals) and it had everything we needed and more. I just wish we were there for longer! My highlight of the villa was definitely being able to eat my breakfast on a floating tray in our pool- the chocolate croissant was absolutely delicious! As was my strawberry smoothie bowl! If only I had that luxury every day.

As we had our own private pool we didn't spend too much time at the hotel pool but I really wish we had! It's the most stunning infinity pool looking out into the rice paddies of Canggu with a beautiful restaurant on the other side. We ate at the Loop Pool and Bar restaurant a couple of times and while the food wasn't amazing, it was nice enough. The cocktails on the other hand were divine!

Overall, I'd definitely recommend Theanna to anyone who's planning a trip to Bali. Canggu is such a nice area too compared to Kuta and the busier parts of Bali. I definitely know where I'll be staying on my next visit!

Have you ever been to Bali? Or would you like to go someday?
Also stay tuned for my next Bali post coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god!!!! This villa looks amazing! I'm going to Bali next month and already booked everything - I can't wait! If I ever go back, I'm going to stay here!!! I can't wait to read your next post, it'll be so helpful! I'm spending my birthday in Bali so it would be great to see what the hot spots are!

    Nhi Archibald | Life with Nhi Archibald

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks incredible - beautiful photos! Bali is definitely on my bucket list x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top