Sephora Haul





What do you ask for when your boyfriend goes to Sydney for work and asks you if you want anything? Sephora goodies of course! Here in little old Perth we aren't fortunate to have a Sephora yet and while we do have online Sephora- it's really not the greatest shopping experience. By that I mean they are literally ALWAYS out of stock of everything I want. So of course I gave my boyfriend a big list and this is what he managed to pick up for me!

Huda Beauty Textured Shadows Palette- Rose Gold Edition
This has been on my wishlist for SO long and I'm so happy to finally have it in my hands! It comes with a mix of 18 matte, satin and foil-effect shadows. It has such a lovely mix of shades and could be used for both day time looks and going out looks (trust fund is top of my list next time I spend a Friday or Saturday night somewhere other than my bed). The only downside is that it is $95 at Sephora which is just a little on the pricey side.

Anastasia Beverley Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
I know what you're thinking right now. Do you really need both? Ok, probably not but I got them anyway and I have no regrets. The ABH palette is very similar to the Huda palette in terms of shades, however I love the ABH one so much more for daytime. There are so many amazing warm tones that are perfect for everyday. I'm loving Burnt Orange and Realgar at the moment!

Benefit GALifornia Blush
This is a product that I definitely didn't need but after seeing it all over Instagram for the last couple of months I just couldn't resist! I have SO many blushes and probably won't get through half of them in my lifetime but this gorgeous coral pink needed a spot in my collection!

What have you picked up recently?

9 comments:

  1. Lucky you! All gorgeous products!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HUDA Beauty Palette is SERIOUSLY gorgeous!

    Sharni // www.agirlandgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the most beautiful palette I own haha xx

      Delete
  3. I have had my eye on the Modern Renaissance palette for so long now, but literally every time that I decided to finally bite the bullet and buy one it is always sold out in Sephora - so good on your boyfriend for managing to snag one! However, I would love to hear more on how you find the two palettes. I would love both but I can't justify for myself! x

    Chantalle | wwww.ceceandgrace.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be doing reviews and swatches soon xx

      Delete
  4. I feel you on the lack of Sephora, I don't think we have one in the UK and even if we did, it would take forever for it to appear where I live! Amazing picks though - I bought the Galifornia blush after seeing it all over Instagram too but it's so pretty, it's worth it!

    Lottie Unlimited | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be so amazing to have a Sephora close to home! But maybe not for the bank account :/ xx

      Delete
  5. It took me so long to bite the bullet and order the Modern Renaissance Palette, I always thought it was way too pink toned for me and even though I don't really use the magenta shades, I'm so glad I did. Burnt Sienna in particular is one of my favourites!
    www.claireellis.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tackled the pink shades either yet but love to look at them either way haha xx

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

">
Back to Top